- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Individual: For those who are, or have been, associated with a recognized museum in Canada. A $10 discount applies if you are associated with a CMA institutional member or if you are a member of a provincial museum association. $85 a year.
Senior: For those who are retired and have been associated with a recognized museum in Canada. $50 a year.
Institutional Association: For all recognized Canadian museums that are non-profit, have a collection, and are open to the public. The fee is 0.001 (one tenth of one percent) of your operating budget (i.e. if your budget is $150,000, you would pay $150). The minimum fee payable is $100, and the maximum, $2,750.
Affiliate: For those outside of the museum community who wish to support the aims and programs of the CMA. $100 a year.
International: For individuals and institutions outside of Canada. $100 a year.
Corporate: For corporations wishing to support the aims and programs of the CMA while developing opportunities within the museum community. $250 a year.
Student: For students in Canada. Please enclose a photocopy of your student ID. $50 a year.
*Membership fees may be tax deductible. Check with your financial advisor for details