We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Registration now open!
PDFs for Download
CMA National Conference
Please join us April 14-17 in historic Montreal as we celebrate the strength of the Canadian museum community and explore Vision 2020!
The CMA 2020 National Conference Planning Advisory Group:
Geneviève Angio-Morneau, GSM Project
Le Centre Sheraton Montreal Hotel, 1201 Rene-Levesque West, is the host hotel for the CMA 2020.
Book a room at the specially negotiated rate of $185 by calling
Please make sure to reserve ASAP and no later than March 13
Past Conference — CMA 2019
Unless otherwise indicated, the views expressed by any participant at any activity organized by the Canadian Museums Association (CMA) reflect the opinion of the specific participant, and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the CMA. Participants are expected to be constructive, respectful and professional in their engagement at CMA events.