We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
The CMA is committed to working closely with all key stakeholders with the museums sector to foster a strong network of collaboration between related organizations, both nationally and internationally. The CMA values these partnerships, and recognizes them as essential to meeting the objectives of the organization.
The CMA supplies some organizations with membership support for a fee on the basis of cost-recovery, including services such as office support, membership data management, mailings, and/or office space. The CMA currently supplies management services to the International Council of Museums Canada, the Canadian Association of Zoos and Aquariums, and the Canadian Art Museums Directors' Association.
The CMA works closely with these organizations, and many others to further the collective interests of the arts, culture and heritage sectors.