We are working to modernize the functionality, appearance and content of our website.
We welcome your views on how we can improve!
- Financial services
- Museums Foundation of Canada
- Retail Consortium Program
- Special Projects
- Young Canada Works
- Corporate Members
- Museum Directory
- The Award of Excellence in Philanthropy
- The Awards of Outstanding Achievement
- The Award of Distinguished Service
- The Fellows of the CMA
- The Barbara A. Tyler Award in Museum Leadership
- ICOM Canada's International Achievement Award
- Recognizing Canadian Museum Volunteers
- Dr. Shirley L. Thomson Young Curators Award
- Governor General’s History Award for Excellence in Museums: History Alive!
Cultural Access Pass
The Cultural Access Pass (CAP) is a program of the Institute of Canadian Citizenship (ICC) that allows new Canadian citizens and their children free access to participating museums and galleries in their region for one year after they are sworn in.
The CMA has partnered with the ICC to expand CAP across Canada. Participating regions include museums in Toronto, Montreal, the National Capital Region, Kitchener/Waterloo and Vancouver/Victoria.
For more information, visit the ICC website.